[Openstack-security] OpenStack Auditing Standards

Vivian Fan xfan888 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 16:45:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Vivian Fan and I am new to this mailing list.  I am interested to know how OpenStack security group is currently addressing the compliance needs of Companies who are adopting this platform and issue auditing standards to facilitate the subscribers' compliance activities.  I looked through the new document released by the security group but the guidance is very high level and not specific to OpenStack.  Where can I get more info?

Thanks,
Vivian