[Openstack-security] Fuzzy test framework Dev Session in Atlanta

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Wed Apr 16 13:09:00 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I just want to let you know that I registered a dev session about the fuzzy testing framework:

http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/323

Since I hadn't too much time to work on the BP I think it's worth to have a detailed dev talk about it.
Are you planning other session in Atlanta? I am open to move the topic from QA to OSSG if needed.

Regards
Marc

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Digital Business Unit, Cloud Services (P&I)
Marc Koderer
Cloud Technology Software Developer
T-Online-Allee 1, 64211 Darmstadt
E-Mail: m.koderer at telekom.de
www.telekom.com

LIFE IS FOR SHARING.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme, Timotheus Höttges,
Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

BIG CHANGES START SMALL – CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.