[Openstack-security] Openstack Threat modelling - Common Repository

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Mon Apr 14 09:02:36 UTC 2014

Hi Shohel,

First off, I think you guys are doing great work, it’s something I hope to be more involved with moving forward.

You mention below OSSNs and the Security Guide, I think both have a natural fit with the threat modelling you’re working on. There’s potential to have a chapter on threat modelling but I imagine adding a section to each service’s chapter covering the threat analysis etc would work well. Findings from the threat modelling process will probably result in deployment recommendations in the form of OSSNs or in some cases will identify vulnerabilities, in which case OSSAs or OSSNs depending on the root cause, severity etc.

-Rob