[Openstack-security] [openstack/cinder] SecurityImpact review request change I4799c2c5376fb54e5ebbdc4f9b6a1c526e7b8a8b

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Apr 9 05:37:18 UTC 2014

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
SecurityImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/77346

Log:
commit 6c5ae7bcce79e0c899ab41d196b24a10c30b9ab4
Author: Daniel Gollub <d.gollub at telekom.de>
Date:   Sat Feb 22 21:37:59 2014 +0100

    Replace HTTPSConnection in zadara with Requests

    SSL Verification is from now on enabled by default.

    This changes the default behaviour and is the primary intention of this
    change: verify SSL certificates.

    This might break existing configuration/setups where the SSL certificate
    used by the SAN would not pass the verification.

    Old behaviour can be forced by using `san_ssl_insecure=True`.

    SecurityImpact
    DocImpact
    Partial-Bug: 1188189

    Change-Id: I4799c2c5376fb54e5ebbdc4f9b6a1c526e7b8a8b