[Openstack-security] My Bio for https://launchpad.net/~openstack-ossg

masoom alam masoom.alam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:14:28 UTC 2014

Hi Every one,

My name is Masoom Alam and I am the joint director for the Applied Security
Engineering Research Group  (http://aserg.comsats.edu.pk/ or
http://aserg.com.pk/ ) and working as Associate Professor in a university.

Just got a look at video from Robert Clark and Brayn on Openstack security
group delivered at Openstack Summit.

I am a newbie to OpenStack, but have got my hands dirty already with
security stuff especially Security Monitoring through SIEM -- I have been
involved in the development of an Managed Security Service provider, access
control policies specification through XACML and formal verification - this
is my favorite area - see our SACMAT publications ([1] and [2]*)*

Kindly approve my membership at Openstack-OSSG.

Thanks.

*[1]* xDAuth: A Scalable and Lightweight Framework for Cross Domain Access
Control and Delegation* Masoom Alam*, and Zhang, X. and Khan, K.H. and Ali,
G. http://profsandhu.com/zhang/pub/sacmat11-xdauth.pdf

*[2 ] **"** Model based behavior attestation"*   *Masoom Alam*, Xinwen
Zhang, Mohammed Nauman, Tamleek, Jean-Peirrre Seifert*, *at SACMAT 08
*http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1377836.1377864&coll=Portal&dl=ACM&type=series&idx=SERIES10694&part=series&WantType=Proceedings&title=SACMAT