[Openstack-security] Seeking a moderator for ops security summit session

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 1 18:51:12 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-01 11:37:59 +0800 (+0800), Tom Fifield wrote:
[...]
> 3    Increase constructive, proactive involvement from those running
> clouds in the design summit (as opposed to just checking email while
> watching presentations ^_^), and afterward
>
> In terms of the 'moderator', we need someone who is able to make
> those aims  happen, in this session, for security.
[...]

Those bits make me think you might also need a representative from
the VMT on the moderator panel, depending on whether the topic
starts to dive into vulnerability management and security fixes. If
so (you likely have a better feel for where this audience is prone
to focus than I do), I or one of the other VMT members can probably
arrange to participate as well.
--
Jeremy Stanley