[Openstack-security] Seeking a moderator for ops security summit session

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Apr 1 03:37:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

Going quickly back to the overall aims:

Aims:

1   Gather feedback on the issues that come up in running OpenStack and
work to communicate this throughout the community

2   Create a forum in which to share best practices and architectures
between interested parties

3    Increase constructive, proactive involvement from those running
clouds in the design summit (as opposed to just checking email while
watching presentations ^_^), and afterward

In terms of the 'moderator', we need someone who is able to make those
aims  happen, in this session, for security. Someone who can extract
from people in the room those security niggles that they've been having
in neutron but haven't reported, or convincing someone to share that
awesome openstack snort setup that they have going for nova vms, or
encouraging everyone to join OSSG :)

Does that make more sense?

Regards,

Tom