[Openstack-security] Seeking a moderator for ops security summit session

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Apr 1 02:21:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

backstory @
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2014-March/004180.html

etherpad @ https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ATL-ops-unconference-RFC

The short version is: we've got some space for talking ops in
design-summit style at the Atlanta summit.

In this, there's a slot to chat security which needs a moderator/session
leader. Anyone keen? Please sign up on the etherpad :)

Ideas that came up during brainstorming are:

Security (MODERATOR NEEDED)

     What should any cloud be doing (and can we make this default) ?

     How does an operator address an auditor ?

     Inspection/Surveillance of user VMs ?

     Answers to common concerns (hypervisor breakout, openrc variables
in environment,

     What tools can we recommend ?

     and include into the gate to ensure impact is low in future

     Inspection/Surveillance of user VMs ?

Regards,

Tom