[Openstack-security] List of steps to perform to prepare or condition long term keys?

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Tue Oct 29 15:47:43 UTC 2013

> I'd be interested in both OS and OpenStack since I've never seen a
> definitive guide on either. There's no telling what I might have
> missed as I go rummaging for the keys.

I think that the answer is simply too specific for each given deployment.
 For example, I could probably go on for a few pages about all that we do
with Nebula's deployment.  But that may have very little useful information
for someone else's deployment.  For better or worse, this is the kind of
thing that I think is best handled by an analysis of the specific system
that you are interested in.  And that is likely beyond the scope of this
mailing list.

-bryan