[Openstack-security] CFP: Web 2.0 Security and Privacy Workshop 2014

Dr Tyrone W A Grandison tgrandison at proficiencylabs.com
Sun Oct 27 03:10:25 UTC 2013

W2SP brings together researchers, practitioners, web programmers, policy
makers, and others interested in the latest understanding and advances
in the security and privacy of the web, browsers, cloud, mobile and
their eco-system. We have had seven years of successful W2SP workshops.
This year, we will additionally invite selected papers to a special
issue of the journal.

W2SP is held in conjunction with the IEEE Symposium on Security and
privacy, which will take place from May 18-21, 2014, at the Fairmont
Hotel in San Jose, California. W2SP will continue to be open access:
all papers will be made available on the workshop website, and authors
will not need to forfeit their copyright.

More information at http://w2spconf.com/2014/cfp.html