[Openstack-security] List of steps to perform to prepare or condition long term keys?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 10:54:23 UTC 2013

Hi Doctor,

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Bryan D. Payne <bdpayne at acm.org> wrote:
> Are you talking about setting up the operating system (and it's various
> applications) such that all of the keys are generated uniquely?  If so, this
> is very deployment specific and difficult to generalize on.  If not, could
> you provide some more detail on what you are asking?
I'd be interested in both OS and OpenStack since I've never seen a
definitive guide on either. There's no telling what I might have
missed as I go rummaging for the keys.

For example under Havana, I noticed Keystone created a CA key and cert
for www.example.com; and created a Signing key and cert for
www.example.com.

Jeff