[Openstack-security] List of steps to perform to prepare or condition long term keys?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 07:25:49 UTC 2013

I was reading through the OpenStack Security Guide dated Oct 25 2013
for Havana (http://docs.openstack.org/sec/). Good job on that, by the
way.

Does anyone have a list of steps to perform to prepare or condition
long term keys? For example, SSH keys should be regenerated, Samba's
secret should probably be recreated (if present), Ubuntu's Snake Oil
key should probably be deleted (if present), etc.

I'm interested in both the bare metal OS and VM instances. (VM
instances are somewhat covered under Chapter 43).

Thanks in advance.