[Openstack-security] Fwd: [openstack/identity-api] SecurityImpact review request change Ic00009e635f81427ba909a9ce4ba168f14ff51df

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Sat Nov 30 19:44:25 UTC 2013

On 11/29/2013 12:49 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's going to be any calls covering Message
> Security as proposed at
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MessageSecurity? I'd be very
> interested in listening in.

Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure if there are any actual calls scheduled, but this was a
discussion topic on the Keystone weekly IRC meeting last week.  I expect
that it will be a topic this coming week as well.  You might want to
join in:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#Keystone_team_meeting

The document you reference needs some updating, as I feel that it dives
into some low-level detail without providing enough high-level
background for those who aren't familiar with similar key distribution
schemes.  I plan to take a pass at cleaning this up in the next few days.

Is there anything in particular about this effort that you want to
discuss, or do you just want to follow what is happening?

Thanks,
-NGK