[Openstack-security] OSSG Lunch Meeting Notes

Abu Shohel Ahmed ahmed.shohel at ericsson.com
Fri Nov 15 09:44:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Yesterday, we had a good introduction discussion related to this work.
 I have added more content i.e., an Example Threat analysis work.
in the Wiki page.

 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/Threat_Analysis

To get the momentum, we should first discuss who are interested to work
on this activity. Then we can form a small team to make things faster and
concentrated work. Please drop an email, if you are interested.

From Ericsson side, we will have more people working in this activity ( e.g.,
Mats Näslund and Bengt Sahlin (CC:ed)). I will be on vacation for next five weeks,
during this time Bengt Sahlin will organize discussion and way forward
for this activity from our side.

Thanks,
Shohel