[Openstack-security] OSSG Lunch Meeting Notes

Abu Shohel Ahmed ahmed.shohel at ericsson.com
Mon Nov 11 13:31:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,

 We can have a way forward discussion related to threat analysis in the next
OSSG IRC meeting (this Thursday). Things we could discuss in the
meeting e.g.,
  - Threat analysis process in general
  - Work items: OpenStack project to target
  - Time frame
  - Team members
  - Way of working

See you in the next meeting.