[Openstack-security] OpenStack Security Notes - Contributors Wanted

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Thu Nov 7 21:15:18 UTC 2013

Rob - I can do this. As you will be available to support in editorial
capacity, I'd assume it will be a release management kind of activity? Let
us try chatting little bit today during the summit in terms of exact tasks,
else chat via email.

thanks,
-Sriram

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Clark, Robert Graham
<robert.clark at hp.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I’m looking for help with the OpenStack Security Notes. I currently am
> struggling to keep up with them and do all the other things I’m involved
> in.  Individually they don’t take that much time so with one or two people
> helping out they wouldn’t be a significant burden.
>
> If anyone wants to run the management of this project and publishing the
> OSSNs I’d be happy to support them in an editorial capacity.
>
> Cheers
> -Rob

-Sriram