[Openstack-security] List of steps to perform to prepare or condition long term keys?

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Fri Nov 1 19:05:13 UTC 2013

Credential rolling is important, it forms a pillar of many password
management programs and compliance targets. For the most part people will
take care of this using configuration management like Puppet or Chef, on
smaller scales I guess there are more options.

I¹m hoping that CloudKeep can be used in intelligent ways to fix peoples
here but that¹s some way off being production ready.

I think you¹re right to point this out, it could be addressed better in
the security guide.

Cheers
-Rob