[Openstack-security] graphics help for OSSG logo?

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Tue Jul 30 22:47:52 UTC 2013

I've been thinking it would be nice to have an OSSG logo.  Perhaps we could
request permission to use the OpenStack logo, altered with a lock/key or
some other security-related iconography.  Or... I'm really open to
suggestions.

Anyone out there good with graphics and willing to help pull this off?

I think that the output would be useful for the OSSG web pages, the slide
deck that we are talking about creating, and other related material.

Cheers,
-bryan