[Openstack-security] develop a common State of OpenStack Security briefing

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Tue Jul 30 12:00:23 UTC 2013

I'd certainly be happy to throw some time into this.

Things I'd expect to see in the deck:

.        Holistic overview, general security posture

.        Service overview, perhaps restricted to core IaaS services or
wider

o   Covers secure configuration

o   Especially new options, improvements

o   Security Bugs

o   Design issues

.        Review of recent security issues and OSSNs