[Openstack-security] Deriving Instance UUID

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Mon Dec 9 22:52:14 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply all.

If I have the UIUD of an instance of another tenant, what more can I do
with it? In other words, what is the impact of someone guessing/ inferring
UIUID of an instance that they don't belong to'?

RBAC would prevent controlling the state of the VM. Is there anyway one can
get access to the VM itself?

Thanks,
-Sriram

-Sriram