[Openstack-security] AI: automatic security testing

Thomas Biege thomas at suse.de
Mon Aug 26 12:25:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
my action item is in slow progress and I want to let you know about the
current state.
I hijacked an already existing blueprint instead of writing my own.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/marconi/+spec/security-testing-basic

Additionally I enhanced the corresponding wiki article based on an IRC
discussion some weeks ago at #openstack-infra:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Marconi/bp/havana/security-testing#Setup.2FDesign

I think there is much more needed to get this integrated into the
OpenStack infrastructure. Help is always welcome.

Best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Biege <thomas at suse.de>, Team Leader MaintenanceSecurity, CSSLP