[openstack-qa] default route (bridge) issue on fedora 21

Naggappan Rm naggappan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:58:17 UTC 2015

Hi Rafael Folco,

Tempest doesn't create an bride and start the test. Everything should be
done manually before starting the tempst.
May I know which particular test case you execute or please share the
command how you execute the tempest

Or I guess you are trying to use devstack-gate which sets up the VM and
then runs the tempest. Please give more details how you run this tempest