[openstack-qa] I want to help but I don't know how

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Fri May 31 19:33:14 UTC 2013

On 05/31/2013 03:12 PM, Tiramisu Ling wrote:
> /Hello.I would like to join you,and make some /contribute to/ Openstack.
> But I still don't know how to become a bugreporter  after I read the
> document about "How to Contrubute".Can anybody tell me  how and where to
> start with?I will very appreciate about it.

ehi there,

which part of the how to contribute wiki page is unclear? Maybe you can
start by fixing that.

The wiki page though makes a nice distinguish between the differnt kind
of contribution you could give:

1.3 If you're a developer, start here:
1.4 If you're a tester (and breaker), get started this way:
1.5 If you're into doc, we'd love to see you:
1.6 If you want to help with the openstack.org website:
1.7 If you're a translator, start here:
1.8 If you're hoping to contribute in another way, let us know!

You'll notice that joining the right mailing list alreay is a start.
tempest is a test suite. Is it tests you want to write?
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: giulivo