[openstack-qa] Tempest directory restructure proposal

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue May 7 20:21:36 UTC 2013

On 05/07/2013 03:50 PM, David Kranz wrote:
> I agree with you and had made a similar comment in the review. The
> problem is that we really need dedicated hardware to do
> good performance testing.

Right, and also in all the other cases we already have tests which fit
into the category. We don't currently have performance tests in the tree.

It doesn't mean they can't show up later, but this is about imposing
some structure on what we have first, getting them into neat buckets,
and making it easier for people to onboard because everything has it's
place where it lives.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague