[openstack-qa] Disable all volume tests?

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Tue Jul 16 18:24:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 06:15:39PM +0000, Daryl Walleck wrote:
> My two cents, but would it be less painful to have this as a command line option (run_tests --exclude cinder, networks) ? It seems like that would be more flexible than having to manipulate config files to determine which tests are run.

The config options are there for the case when neutron or cinder aren't
running. Yes, you can always manually exclude those tests in that case but
whether or not your environment has certain projects running is really
configuration information. It also has the advantage of printing skip messages
for those tests, while the exclude flag just filters those tests out of the list
of which tests get run.

-Matt Treinish