[openstack-qa] Blueprint: Simplify stress tests and make them run

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 16:32:05 UTC 2013

On 07/15/2013 04:21 PM, Matthew Treinish wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 01:23:02PM +0200, Koderer, Marc wrote:
>> Could you do me a favor and update all work items that are already done? Like " Add an entry in tox.ini to run run_stress.py" - I found something here in the mailing list indicating that it's already done....
>
> Yes I took care of adding the base tox job with:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35394/

I see we have to pass every stress test name as argument; are there
plans to run this in some automated job?

Shall we think about some "filtering" for those or share some agreement
over which stress tests we want to run automatically?

Worth a blueprint?
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: giulivo