[openstack-qa] Blueprint: Simplify stress tests and make them run

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Mon Jul 15 11:23:02 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Walter and I have started to work on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/stress-tests

We have already pushed some general enhancements like having a statistic at the end of a test run or making a test action more look like a regular unit test. Feel free to review it!

I got some good feedback on IRC and put some new work items into the blueprint. So the next items that I will care of:
	- Add parameter to stop on first error
	- Driver needs to check for failures in the actions and return process nonzero code on failure

If someone has some nice idea's just let me know (mkoderer on IRC).

Could you do me a favor and update all work items that are already done? Like " Add an entry in tox.ini to run run_stress.py" - I found something here in the mailing list indicating that it's already done....

Kind Regards
Marc

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Digital Business Unit, Cloud Services (P&I)
Marc Koderer
Cloud Technology Software Developer
T-Online-Allee 1, 64211 Darmstadt
E-Mail: m.koderer at telekom.de
www.telekom.com

LIFE IS FOR SHARING.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme, Timotheus Höttges,
Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

BIG CHANGES START SMALL - CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.