[openstack-qa] unversion endpoints in tempest

Frittoli, Andrea (Cloud Services) frittoli at hp.com
Thu Jul 11 14:28:50 UTC 2013

Back on the topic of endpoints. last time I didn't get any feedback, and
unfortunately I missed the last few weekly meetings.

The change I proposed for devstack to have a computev3 endpoint is now
passing  verification: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/33277/ so reviews
are welcome.

The nova API v3 tests depend on having this closed in either direction -
approved or irrevocably rejected.

If this change is approved nova API v3 test can use a computev3 endpoint as
it will be defined in devstack.

Else all tests will have to rely on a v3 endpoint mangled out of the v2 one.
In this case we should have the mangling function in some util method rather
than repeated in all clients.

andrea