[openstack-qa] OpenStack QA Meeting Agenda Item

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Apr 24 20:33:20 UTC 2013

For this week, and next, I'd like to take some time to do some scrubbing
of launchpad, and proposing blueprints for the cycle, based on the
positive feedback we had to doing this at the Tempest Best Practices
session. Below is my ideal approach, which I'm hoping jives with what I
heard, and should be organized, but pretty light weight.

So far I've created milestones for havana-1, havana-2, havana-3,
havana-rc, and havana-stable (with dates I could best guess from ttx's
current schedule).

This week I'd like to get a feeling on every blueprint that currently
exists in the tempest tracker - https://launchpad.net/tempest. For
anything that someone is committing too, we need a milestone of -1 or -2
(-3s are discouraged at this point, unless it's part of a series of
blueprints with -1 or -2 pieces being delivered).

That should at least help us purge out some of the cruft so we can use
the blueprints tracker well. After that we can start adding in new
things people are signing up for, and make sure the targets look sane.

I figure we'll check in with everyone that's got a currently open
blueprint for the current cycle at the beginning of each QA meeting. A
touch point to make sure they have what they need, and it remains
something we're going to target for a milestone. It would also be a good
time for people to be able to flag a blueprint as something they think
needs to move, or they won't be able to complete, so others can jump in.

Comments and flames are welcomed. :) Hopefully this isn't terribly
controversial though after our conversations last week.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net