[Openstack-personas] Meeting Summary for 28 May 2014

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Thu May 29 21:17:14 UTC 2014

Meeting Summary for 28 May 2014
Attendees

Jeff, Thuy, Ju, Liz

Agenda

Meeting Notes

At OpenStack Summit (Juno release) in Atlanta, we had 2 talks that discussed Personas -- they were well-received and we had folks asking how to access the personas so they could start using them
2014 #vBrownBag OpenStack Summit Atlanta Ju Lim -- OpenStack Personas (YouTube)
User Experience in the OpenStack Community (includes OpenStack Personas talk) -- Liz Blanchard, Ju Lim, Piet Kruithof, Jacki Bauer
Jeff and Thuy shared a document that they're working on, which we reviewed together
Ask: Everyone to review and provide feedback -- see "personas formatting proposal" that Jeff sent out
Ask: Update Chuck (one of the personas)
Ask: Post additional interview data into GoogleForms -- Ju and Liz had 2 more interviews that we'll need to post the data

Next Meeting: Wednesday June 11, 2014 4:00pm-5:00pm US/EDT

OpenStack Persona Working Links:
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/persona-working-group
Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Personas
Meeting Summary and Archives: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PersonaMeetingInformation#Personas_Working_Group_Meeting_Summaries