[Openstack-personas] Personas formatting proposal

Jeffrey A Calcaterra jacalcat at us.ibm.com
Thu May 29 19:42:26 UTC 2014

All

These are the slides showing the proposal from Thuy and I for formatting
and conceptualizing the personas.

To those who joined yesterday, I made a few updates based on yesterday's
feedback.

Please send your comments suggestions. Also, please send any suggestions
you have about how to consolidate items on Slide 10 into more integrated
visualizations.

Should we set up another call to walk through the proposal since some of
the team wasn't on the call?

Jeff

Jeff Calcaterra
IBM Cloud User Experience Design and Research
STG UI Patent Board Chair
email: jacalcat at us.ibm.com