[Openstack-personas] Personas screener and developers working on OpenStack

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 19:58:57 UTC 2014

Jeff:

There are already 2 questions that includes in the development as answers/responses to the question, so I don't think we need to re-ask that question as that would add yet another question to validate the other 2 questions.

That being said, please feel free to forward the survey to anyone whom you think might be a suitable study participant.  Here's the link in case you need it: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Personas-screener#OpenStack_.2F_Cloud_Persona_Survey

Thanks,
Ju