[Openstack-personas] Summit Gathering

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Thu Mar 6 22:26:24 UTC 2014

In Hong Kong, Jaromir gathered the group for a discussion, so everyone present met in a smaller group.

There are plans to have designated areas for project groups to meet outside the sessions in Atlanta, I don't know that there will be  a UX area, but you are more than welcome to share the Horizon area.  Often at the summits, just tracking down folks with a similar focus can be difficult.  So at least this provides a meeting point.

David