[Openstack-personas] Personas screener introduction

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 16:24:58 UTC 2014

Good catch Jacki.  I've updated the form to removing the word using, so it now says "We are looking for people who manage, use and develop applications for the cloud."

I've moved the references to "Most activities will take an hour" to the 2nd last question in the survey that lets them choose which UX study they want to participate in.

If you have other suggestions on updating the intro, please feel free to email the list / me and I'm happy to do so.

Thanks again,
Ju