[Openstack-personas] Reminder: Persona WG Meeting tomorrow, June 25 2014 4:00pm-5:00pm EDT (1:00pm-2:00pm PDT)

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 16:53:01 UTC 2014

Team:

Just a heads-up that there is a schedule Persona Working Group meeting tomorrow June 25 2014 4:00pm - 5:00pm EDT (1:00pm - 2:00pm PDT).

Conference Telephone #
USA Toll #: 1-702-696-4520
USA Toll Free #: 1-866-409-2889
Conference Code: 4351602479
International #s -- see https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PersonaMeetingTimes
IRC: #openstack-ux
Meeting Summaries: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PersonaMeetingInformation

The current asks are as follow:
Ask: Everyone to review and provide feedback -- see "personas formatting proposal" that Jeff sent out.  See http://people.redhat.com/~julim/openstack/OpenStack%20Personas%20proposal-1%2020130529.ppt.
Ask: Update Chuck (one of the personas)
Ask: Post additional interview data into GoogleForms -- Ju and Liz had 2 more interviews that we'll need to post the data

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting as I have another commitment -- same with Liz, but please do take notes in the https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/persona-working-group and if someone can write a short summary of any decisions, action items, notes from the meeting that you can email the list that would be great.

Thank you,
Ju