[Openstack-personas] Draft of personas wiki pages to review

Jeffrey A Calcaterra jacalcat at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 23 04:07:16 UTC 2014

Team,

I am sorry that this has taken so long, but we finally have a full company
with 3 personas for the team to review. You can see the company overview
with links to the personas here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CNBB_Securities_Comany_Overview

We can discuss the format and content at the meeting on Wednesday as well
as the plusses and minusses of this approach.

Positives of wiki
-The code is easy to copy and not too bad to edit
-Anyone with an OpenStack ID can edit the page
-We get a comments page for free

Negatives
-As far as I can tell, versioning would have to be manual (copying the
wiki markup). Is there somebody we can ask?
-Wiki language is primitive and can be painful to code. For example, we
haven't been able to figure out make the circles clickable on the CNBB
Securities Company Overview without creating a bunch of different graphics
(Thuy had a way to do this with CSS and Java script, but it doesn't work
on the wiki).
-There doesn't seem to be a way to version or backup

Some other general questions to discuss
-How to evolve or update them going forward? When would we update them?

Jeff

Jeff Calcaterra
IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack User Experience Design and Research
STG UI Patent Board Chair
email: jacalcat at us.ibm.com