[Openstack-personas] Personas Working Group Wiki, next meeting date

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 16:05:00 UTC 2014

Hi Nick et al:

Thanks so much for creating the official wiki for us on the OpenStack wiki.  I've made some slight modifications to the wiki, and now there's an official page that lists the meeting times as well -- see link below.

Thank you all for participating in the Doodle.  Based on the Doodle, the OpenStack Personas Working Group will meet every fortnight (every 2 weeks) beginning Wednesday, 5 February 2014.  Instead of having meeting times that alternate, we decided to keep it simple for now by having a single meeting time every 2 weeks -- there were not enough people (only 1-2 people) to drive a second meeting slot.

Going forward, meetings will be on Wednesdays at 2100 UTC (4:00pm US/EST).  Upcoming meeting dates are as follow: 5 February 2014, 19 February 2014, 5 March 2014, 19 March 2014, 2 April 2014, etc.  All information related to meeting times, dial-in information, IRC, Etherpad links, etc. may be found at: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PersonaMeetingTimes

Thank you,
Ju