[Openstack-personas] Personas Working Group Wiki, next meeting date

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 31 00:52:51 UTC 2014

I have gone ahead and set up an "official" wiki for us on the OpenStack
wiki.  You can find it at:  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Personas

Anybody logged in should be able to edit this page; if not, let me know
and I'll figure out why.

Meanwhile I've organized and transferred over the information from the
etherpad; if I've missed something feel free to let me know or just add
it yourself, whichever is easier for you.

I left out the roles that we'd already decided to drop, or that had just
comments suggesting that we drop them.

So the next question is, do we have the next meeting date so we can add
it to the wiki, now that the voting has closed?

----  Nick