[Openstack-personas] Next Meeting on Fri, Jan 17 2014 11:00am US/EST

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 16:23:52 UTC 2014

Team:

After looking at Doodle (and trying to see if I could accommodate Tom's scheduling preference), I still ended up with Friday, Jan 17 2014 11:00am US/EST (8:00am US/PST or 1500 GMT).

Tom F. -- I considered a few other times but that would mean Piet and/or I would not be able to be present in the meeting and we'd lose a few more other folks, so I ended up going with this Friday timeslot (14 votes).

I'm still using the old list of folks' emails and the mailing list.  If you haven't signed-up yet on the mailing list, please do so.  Going forward, I will be using the mailing list more and not using individual email addresses to send emails.

Here are the details for the upcoming meeting:

Date: Friday, 17 Jan 2014
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm US/EST (8:00am - 9:00am US/PST or 1500 GMT)

Conference Telephone #
USA Toll #: 1-702-696-4520
USA Toll Free #: 1-866-409-2889
International #'s provided in the Etherpad link -- see https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/persona-working-group
Conference Code: 4351602479
Mailing List: openstack-personas at lists.openstack.og
IRC: #openstack-ux
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/persona-working-group

Here is the Proposed Agenda. We can adjust the topics as needed during our meeting.

Proposed Agenda
* Updates from last meeting
* Reference material -- see Etherpad link
* Current Topics:
   * Goals -- see mailing list archives
   * User Roles -- see mailing list archives
   * Methodology -- see Ether pad
   * Other topics?
* Next meeting(s) -- frequency and possibly hosting at alternates times every other meeting so folks like Tom F. can make it
* Next steps

Thank you,
Ju