[Openstack-personas] Upcoming openStack-personas meeting

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 21:27:34 UTC 2014

Team:

I'd like to schedule the follow-on meeting for sometime next week (next Wed, Jan 15 - next Fri, Jan 17 2014).  I'm planning to select a time based on what's in Doodle (http://www.doodle.com/yiz4xytwmkkn6uh6) for the next meeting.  If you haven't yet selected a time or you need to make changes to what you previously selected, please feel free to do so this week.  Note: the dates in Doodle say Jan 8 - 10, please ignore those dates and think of them as Jan 15 - 17 instead.  I'm planning to schedule the meeting late this Friday or early next Monday, so hopefully that gives you sometime to make any updates to the Doodle.  If there are no further updates in Doodle, right now the time slot looks most likely to be next Friday, Jan 17 at 11:00am US/EST (8:00am US/PST or 1500 GMT), since we had the most votes (11 people) for this time slot.

Finally, thank you to the folks on the team (you know who you are…) who've helped moved this effort along and have posted some references on personas, user roles, suggested methodologies, getting the mailing list setup, etc.

Happy New Year.

Kind regards,
Ju Lim