[Openstack-personas] Persona screener (review) and interview questions (help needed)

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 21:57:23 UTC 2014

Team:

Thank you to everyone who participated in the persona screener in providing feedback and comments.  The latest Persona Screener Etherpad may be seen at:
	https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/personawg-screener

The goal is still to identify potential persona interview candidates (to interview in March 2014) that fall into the following user role: Cloud Administrator, Cloud Operator, Cloud End User, Cloud Developer, and potentially Tenant/Domain Administrator (which is a stretch).

Please review the persona screener by Monday, 3 February 2014 as we'd like to move forward to post the screener as soon as possible -- Survey Monkey, Googleforms, LimeSurvey, etc. (still TBD).

In that same vein, I'd like to ask those of you interested in conducting the persona interviews to work on the persona interview questions before our next group meeting on Wed, 5 March 2014.  The persona interview questions Etherpad may be found at: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/personawg-persona-questions.

Thank you in advance for your help and support,
Ju