[Openstack-personas] Etherpads for Persona Screener and Persona Interview Questionnaire

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 17:26:23 UTC 2014

I like the idea of a card sort, but I also think that using the existing Horizon categories as a starting point needs further refinement for the various use cases that are not covered today that are in plans (especially Project Solum / PaaS and containers).  What's the timeline on this?

I also believe there might be a couple variants we may want to consider based on the user roles as they may or may not differ.

Cheers,
Ju