[Openstack-personas] Proposal/ Sessions for the summit?

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 14:51:38 UTC 2014

On Feb 13, 2014, at 10:57 PM, Sriram Subramanian <sriram at sriramhere.com> wrote:

> There was some thread last week about speaker proposal for the summit - I missed it. What was decided and where do we stand on that, could someone update me please?

Hi Sriram,

Piet, Ju, and I submitted a proposal with the following content:

Title:
Development and Application of the OpenStack Personas

Abstract:
This session builds on Dave Neary’s previous efforts to develop a set of personas to help the development community align with their users’ needs and tasks.

The team will share updates from the newly formed OpenStack Persona Working Group, which is made up of members from over ten global companies.  The session will include a review of the methodology used to develop the personas, insights from the user interviews and the personas created from the effort.

Finally, the team will provide recommendations and examples for how the community can effectively use the personas during their own planning, design, development, and testing efforts to improve user experience.

Let us know if you have any feedback!

Also, to update everyone on the timeline…the voting for sessions will go live on Wednesday (the 19th) and folks will be notified by March 20th if their sessions have been accepted.

Best,
Liz