[Openstack-personas] Participants needed for Horizon usability study

Kruithof, Piet pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com
Wed Feb 12 18:39:19 UTC 2014

HP is planning to run a usability study of Horizon during the week of February 24th.   The intent is to feed the results of the study back to the community.

Let me know if you, or anyone you know, would be interested in participating in the study.   We are specifically looking for Cloud Operators, but do not need to have experience with OpenStack.

Thanks,

Piet

Pieter Kruithof, MS, CPE
UX Design and Research Lead
Cloud OS

pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com<mailto:pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com>
T +1 970 8981918
M +1 512 5762844

"If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design."
Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO Jaguar

Hewlett-Packard Company
3404 E Harmony Rd.
FTC06