[Openstack-personas] Persona Ecosystem "Homework" Reminder, Next Meeting on 7 Jan 2015 400 UTC

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 16:27:24 UTC 2014

Team:

It's been relatively quiet of late, and I'd like to try and kick things off again at the start of 2015.  The next meeting is supposed to be tomorrow, Dec 24 2014 but I propose we cancel meeting tomorrow as many folks will be on holiday or holiday shutdown (in the case of Red Hat, HP, etc.).

The next meeting is Wednesday, January 7 2015 1:00pm US/EDT (400 UTC).

As a reminder, we had "homework" assignments from one of the previous meetings that we're still hoping folks will complete by end of the year (2014) -- see below:
End User Interview Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eDw0Vjl8o0_kKvGQ26I1Ta6oUIcRg-mz_1i5y6YQgis/edit) -- still needs to be reviewed

Enterprise ecosystem and personas (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Personas -- populate as much of the ecosystem and personas as possible even if its assumptions
Aminah - TBD Company (Enterprise using OpenStack)
Jeff - TBD Medium-Sized IT service provider providing Cloud Services
HP (Piet or someone from HP?) - TBD Large Cloud Service Provider and customers
Ju - TBD University
For my part, I have updated "TBD University".  Please feel free to take a look at "Nishiki University" (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nishiki_University) and feel free to provide comments.  There are now 3 personas covered for this university:

Nishiki University

Daniel Yip (IT Director, Nishiki University IT)
Daichi Nakamura (Cloud / System Administrator, Nishiki University IT)
William Takeda (Post-Doctoral Researcher, Nishiki University)

If I don't speak with you all before the end of the year, I wish you a Happy and Safe Holiday and a Very Happy and Prosperous 2015!  I look forward to us driving the Persona efforts further in the new year.

Kind regards,
Ju