[Openstack-personas] Updates to personas wiki pages

Jeffrey A Calcaterra jacalcat at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 5 15:57:06 UTC 2014

Everyone,

Please take a look the additions that Thuy and I have made to the wiki:
-Added "Model Companies" for a university and a fortune 500 company
running OpenStack
-Added a placeholder for an MSP listing all the roles that I think would
be relevant. Thuy and I interviewed someone from an MSP, so he could
provide some data.
-Addressed Liz' comments from last week

At the meeting on Wednesday, I would like to review what we have and
figure out a way to get them filled in. Also, please feel free to add
comments to any of them.

Jeff

Jeff Calcaterra
IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack User Experience Design and Research
STG UI Patent Board Chair
email: jacalcat at us.ibm.com