[Openstack-personas] User Committee

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Apr 9 04:28:58 UTC 2014

Hi Piet,

The current "Foundation User Committee leaders" are Tim Bell, Ryan Lane
and JC Martin, all of whom were CCd in the off-list discussion we had
prior to your posting here.

As explained in those series of emails, we treat the data of the survey
in utmost confidentiality, limiting wholesale access to raw data as
defined in the below quotation you have provided.

Regards,

Tom