[Openstack-personas] User Committee

Kruithof, Piet pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com
Wed Apr 9 04:19:20 UTC 2014

Is there anyone on the Persona Working Group who is also a Leader with the OpenStack User Committee?  Or is there someone within your organization that is a Leader with the OpenStack User Committee?

I'm trying to get access to the raw data from the user survey to see if there is anything there would be useful to the persona effort.

According to the website:
https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/faq

"We will aggregate data across our user community to measure trends such as regional adoption, deployment size, and use cases, as well as identify the most popular deployment models, technologies and user requirements. We will not share organization-specific or personal information with outside parties unless you clearly indicate you are willing to publish your organization's name and logo as an OpenStack user. Only OpenStack Foundation Staff and the Foundation User Committee leaders (who have signed a confidentiality agreement with the Foundation) will have access to the raw data."

Thanks,

Piet

Pieter Kruithof, MS, CPE
UX Design and Research Lead
Cloud OS

pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com<mailto:pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com>
T +1 970 8981918
M +1 512 5762844

"If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design."
Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO Jaguar

Hewlett-Packard Company
3404 E Harmony Rd.
FTC06