[Openstack-personas] Meeting to sort through interview data

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Fri Apr 4 15:56:43 UTC 2014

Thanks Jacki, makes sense.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jacki Bauer" <jacki.bauer at RACKSPACE.COM>
Sent: ‎4/‎4/‎2014 6:35 AM
To: "Sriram Subramanian" <sriram at sriramhere.com>
Cc: "Meingast, Melissa" <Melissa.Meingast at hp.com>; "openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-personas] Meeting to sort through interview data

Sriram,
Sponsorship is a possibility, though probably not for this effort since it’s kind of last minute.

FYI, Rackspace is looking into the possibility of hosting an OpenStack UX gathering in between the OpenStack summits this year, so August-ish. The more involved you are with UX related activities, the better the chance Rackspace or another company would sponsor you!