[Openstack-personas] link to persona interview questions

Jacki Bauer jacki.bauer at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Apr 3 12:25:48 UTC 2014

I wasn’t in the meeting either, so here’s my update:

  *   My pilot interview was kind of a bust - the interviewee was a developer who was very junior in his role, had only used AWS a little, OpenStack even less.  It sounded like he had already participated in the usability testing, so most of what he spoke to was the Create Instance experience.

  *   I’ve also had a hard time getting responses back from the candidates I’ve emailed to schedule interviews – I only got 3/8 responded to schedule and 1 email bounced.

I’m interested in hearing how the rest of the interviews went. Was mine an anomaly or do we need to revisit the recruiting phase to get more candidates to select from?

From: Thuy T Duong <ttduong at us.ibm.com<mailto:ttduong at us.ibm.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM
To: "Kruithof, Piet" <pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com<mailto:pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com>>
Cc: Jacki Bauer <jacki.bauer at rackspace.com<mailto:jacki.bauer at rackspace.com>>, Jeffrey A Calcaterra <jacalcat at us.ibm.com<mailto:jacalcat at us.ibm.com>>, Ju Lim <julim at redhat.com<mailto:julim at redhat.com>>, Liz Blanchard <lsurette at redhat.com<mailto:lsurette at redhat.com>>, "Meingast, Melissa" <Melissa.Meingast at hp.com<mailto:Melissa.Meingast at hp.com>>, Michelle Peterson <michelle.peterson at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:michelle.peterson at RACKSPACE.COM>>, "openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org>>, "Gallagher, Phyllis" <phyllis.gallagher at hp.com<mailto:phyllis.gallagher at hp.com>>
Subject: RE: [Openstack-personas] link to persona interview questions

Hey team,

I wanted to let you know that Jeff and I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow.  We've submitted the interview we had with Will to the Google Form that Piet created.  Thank you!

Cheers,
Thuy

________________________________

Thuy Duong
UX Designer and Researcher
PureApplication System
206.883.3176
ttduong at us.ibm.com<mailto:pgilbert at us.ibm.com>
[IBM Design]
11501 Burnet Rd
Austin, Texas 78758
United States

[Inactive hide details for "Kruithof, Piet" ---03/28/2014 03:11:20 PM---Excellent! Updated form can be found at:]"Kruithof, Piet" ---03/28/2014 03:11:20 PM---Excellent! Updated form can be found at: